2/13/16: Mentoring workshop
At our recent winter conference, Dr. Fidelia Butt shared: “To commit to be a disciple of Jesus is to commit to make disciples for Jesus.” With the goal of training disciples of Christ in healthcare, Luke Christian Medical Mission is launching its mentoring program with a workshop for Christian healthcare providers who are interested in becoming a mentor.
- Theme: “Getting Equipped to be a Christ-centered Mentor”
- Location: The home of our director, Dr. Amos Yang, in San Jose
- Date: Saturday, February 13, 2016
- Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon, followed by lunch
- Cost: Free, including lunch
If you are a Christian healthcare provider, join us on Saturday, February 13! We’ll hear from Drs. Fidelia Butt and Amos Yang, and then discuss and fellowship further over lunch. RSVP HERE and the address will be emailed to you.